Provision of technical services for the relocation of the Regency Mont Parnes Hotel and Casino in Dilaveri area of Marousi Municipality.
A Spatial Plan is under elaboration for the development of a tourism / recreational pole in the area and the relocation of the Parnitha Casino, accompanied by a Strategic Environmental Impact Study, the approval of which will be followed by the publication of a Presidential Decree for the urbanization of the area.
Services provided :
- Investigation of the optimal access system to the property
- Consideration of all alternative functional organization of the traffic system of the property and selection of the optimal through multi-criteria analysis
- Configuration, with the collaboration of other discipline experts, of the Specific Spatial Plan pre-approval Dossier, including Suitability Report of the specific site. After its approval, configuration of the Specific Spatial Plan in collaboration with the Urban Planning team
- Traffic Impact Analysis Report to accompany the Strategic Environmental Impact Study and Traffic Impact Study
- Calculation of the carrying capacity of the upgraded traffic system in the close project area in order to determine the appropriate number of complex parking spaces
- Identification of any circulation system improvements needed in the close project area
- General layout design of the complex, in collaboration with other discipline Consultants
- Configuration of the Urban Planning Study of the area of intervention with specialization on the improvements on the urban road network surrounding the project area
- Elevation study of the road and sidewalk system of the project area
- Optimization of the stormwater drainage system and flood protection of the project area and final study of stormwater drainage system
- Functional design of internal circulation and parking system of 850 stalls underground garage
- Horizontal and elevation design of the internal circulation and parking system of the project buildings at final design level