The project is related to the provision of traffic and roadway design consulting services on the design of a mixed-use resort containing two hotels (a conventional villa hotel and a stand-alone villa) in the area of Kalo Livadi in Mykonos island in Greece.
Functional and geometric design of the internal circulation road network for all sorts of vehicular traffic, including private cars, service vehicles of all categories, as well as the network of exclusive beach buggies’ circulation
- Functional design and dimensioning of parking areas per vehicle category
- Functional design and dimensioning of the internal road network, embarking / disembarking zones, service yard and service vehicle roads
- Functional and geometric design of the connection of the resort with the public road network
- Functional design of the stormwater drainage system of all internal traffic circulation and parking system pavements, as well as pavements of beach buggies’ network
- Construction drawings of the access / internal circulation / parking and of the stormwater drainage system including horizontal layout with elevations at characteristic points, characteristic cross-sections, construction details, traffic signage and pavement marking study and technical description of the services provided
- Traffic Impact Assessment Study and support of its approval