Development in two stages of a major retail shopping mall comprising of three entities with a cumulative 62.700m2 retail area, including a 23.000m2 megastore of the international “IKEA” firm and an overall parking capacity of 2.700 cars at ground level, two underground floors and the terrace, located on the service road of Kifissos Avenue, at the south end of E75 Athens to Thessalonica motorway corridor.
The project is developed on the premises of former industrial and warehouse land plots and has already attracted retail uses advantaging synergistic benefits, signalling a gradual upgrade of the formerly deprived urban environment.
The design was elaborated in accordance with the requirements of the Architectural Design, the urban planning regulatory framework and the special requirements of IKEA concerning the planning of the most appropriate system of ingresses and exits in the area including the underground parking garage and the roof parking.
Services provided :
- Master planning including evaluation of alternative configurations of the retail shopping mall
- Urban design
- Functional design of the general configuration of the premises, including access, internal circulation and parking system
- Access and Traffic Impact study and licensing
- Environmental Impact Study and licensing
- Geometrical design (pre-study, final design and detailed design/construction drawings) of the internal circulation / parking system
- Grading plan, flood protection and storm-water drainage design
- Vehicular traffic signage study for the access, internal circulation and parking system