Development of a complex, consisting of office building of a total area of 35.000 m2 in Karelas, Paiania, close to Attiki Odos motorway and Athens International Airport. Included in the project was the detailed design of the access and internal circulation system and the overground and underground parking spaces (1165 stalls), as well as the design of supplementary hydraulic structures for the drainage of the broader area.
The project is completed and is the first installation in Greece to hold a Gold LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) medal from the US Green Building Council.
Services provided :
- Identification of main access routes
- Presentation of existing traffic flows
- Estimation of additional traffic flows
- Capacity analysis of critical intersections of the surrounding road network
- Formulation of proposals for the alleviation of adverse traffic impacts